- Released: November 3, 1994
- Originally Released: 1992
- Label: MCA Special Products
- 1.Just A Closer Walk With Thee
- 2.How Great Thou Art
- 3.I'd Rather Have Jesus
- 4.(There'll Be) Peace In The Valley
- 5.Life's Railway To Heaven
- 6.If I Could See The World (Through The Eyes Of A Child)
- 7.When I Hear My Children Pray
- 8.In The Garden
- 9.May God Bless America Again
- 10.Living In God's Country
Patsy Cline and Loretta Lynn were both recording for Decca and working with producer Owen Bradley in the early '60s, but this isn't a reissue of duets cut by the two singers. The album simply alternates between tracks by Lynn and tracks by Cline; Lynn predominates, performing seven of the 10 songs.
It's an all-gospel program which reprises three tunes well-known to any Patsy Cline fan: "Just a Closer Walk With Thee," "Life's Railway to Heaven" and "If I Could See the World Through the Eyes of a Child." This last tune is followed by Lynn's "When I Hear My Children Pray," featuring an uncredited child's vocal and a lengthy rhyming recitation. The production leans towards the glossy, with strings, background vocals, and polite piano fills. Unfortunately, like many MCA reissues, this one includes no songwriting, session personnel, or recording date information.