- Rated: R
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 1 hours, 31 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: June 1, 2004
- Originally Released: 1988
- Label: MGM (Video & DVD)
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.85
- Mono - Spanish
- Stereo Surround - English
- Additional Release Material:
- Trailers: Original Theatrical Trailer
Performers, Cast and Crew:
New York Times - 03/11/1988
"...[Swaim] makes the most of this situation....Tilly makes a sweetly radiant ingénue..."
Olivia is confused, mourning over her mother's recent death, and very wealthy. A handsome, charming yacht captain, seemingly uninterested in her money, sweeps her off her feet and she thinks it could be a lasting love - if she lives long enough. Someone has devised a frightening conspiracy to rob Olivia of both her fortune and her life.
A wealthy young heiress is targeted by a deceiving womanizer who covets her family fortune. Soon after their marriage, the cad's plot kicks into high gear, and the innocent bride is framed for murder. With a lazy and corrupt police force, her only hope for exoneration is a nosy rookie who just happens to be in love with her.