- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 30 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: April 21, 2009
- Originally Released: 2007
- Label: Indiepix
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Director's Cut
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital 2.0 - English, Italian
- Additional Release Material:
- Deleted Scenes
- Audio Commentary:
- Never-Before-Seen Scenes from GRAVITY: THE SHADOW OF JOSEPH
- SXSW Film Festival Filmmaker Q & A
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Box Office - 03/29/2009
3.5 stars out of 5 -- "AUDIENCE OF ONE is a fascinating, obsession filled doc about a minister who rallies his parish to build a Christian Film Industry."
San Francisco Pentecostal minister Richard Gazowsky's efforts to make GRAVITY, a monumental biblical epic, are chronicled in a verite-style documentary.
AUDIENCE OF ONE is a documentary that chronicles the making of "Gravity". This verite-style film goes inside a Pentecostal church, where the charismatic Gazowsky leads his loyal cast and crew on an incredible journey that tests the limits of faith. From pre-production at their church, to shooting principal photography in Italy, to leasing an enormous studio on an island in the San Francisco Bay, AUDIENCE OF ONE keeps pace with an embattled church production looking to God in order to keep their dream alive. Full of humor and pathos, what transpires is a story of obsession, faith and delusion.
Film About Film |