Aerosmith Done With Mirrors
|You Save:||$1.01 (14% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Clearance CDs with the ZHUS prefix may be specifically marked for one-way sale
- Released: April 1, 1991
- Originally Released: 1985
- Label: Geffen Gold Line Sp.
- 1.Let The Music Do The Talking
- 2.My Fist Your Face
- 3.Shame On You
- 4.The Reason A Dog
- 6.Gypsy Boots
- 7.She's On Fire
- 8.The Hop
Aerosmith: Steven Tyler (vocals, harmonica, piano); Joe Perry (guitar, background vocals); Brad Whitford (guitar); Tom Hamilton (bass); Joey Kramer (drums).
Recorded at Fantasy Recording, Berkley, California; Can-Am Recorders, Tarzana, California; The Power Station, New York, New York.
Personnel: Steven Tyler (vocals, harmonica, piano); Joe Perry (guitar, background vocals); Brad Whitford (guitar); Joey Kramer (drums).
Audio Mixer: Jeff Hendrickson.
Recording information: Can-AM Recorders, Tarzana, CA (1985); Fantasy Recording, Berkeley, CA (1985); The Power Station, NY (1985).
Photographer: Jim Shea.
After starting off the '80s on the wrong foot because of personnel defections, changing music trends, and various personal and business problems, the original Aerosmith line-up reunited for 1985's DONE WITH MIRRORS. Produced by Van Halen/Montrose knob-twirler Ted Templeman, MIRRORS is a bare-bones Aerosmith record that was last the band recorded without the benefit of outside songwriters.
The results range from the rhythmically slinky "Shela" to the funky boogie of "The Hop." Elsewhere, songs such as the hard-hitting "My Fist Your Face" and the slide guitar-drenched "She's on Fire" show the band was able to shake the rust off after almost six years apart. The truest sign that the spark of classic Aerosmith still burned deep is a cover of "Let the Music Do the Talking." Originally recorded by the Joe Perry Project, this interpretation is a runaway train of pounding rhythms, screaming guitars, and Steven Tyler's fiery harp blowing and a jive-talking delivery.
Hard Rock Treasures - A Behind-the-Scenes Look at Rock 'n'... (DVD)
$5.98 on SALE
Out of StockSave for Later
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 93 ratings.
Based on 93 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
Rock & Pop: Hard Rock Music Categories:
12 Stones Anthem for the Underdog (CD) ~
$8.73 Super Savings
21 Guns Nothing's Real (CD) ~
$14.81 Super Savings
21 Guns Salute (CD) ~
$16.50 Super Savings
- 30 Seconds to Mars Love Lust Faith + Dreams (CD) ~ $12.56
- 30 Seconds to Mars Love Lust Faith + Dreams [Clean] (CD) ~ $12.56
Top ranking titles in the Pop / Rock genre:
- Various Artists Get It On: The Seventies DVD Jukebox ~ $2.38 on SALE
- Jimmy Buffett Down To Earth / High Cumberland Jubilee (CD) ~ $2.98 on SALE
- Various Artists WCBS FM101.1 - Great Ladies of Rock & Roll - The 70s (CD) ~ $2.98 on SALE
- Various Artists Extreme Hits - The Sixties, Volume 2: 20 Original Hits (CD) ~ $2.98 on SALE
- Various Artists Sounds of The Fabulous Fifties (Limited Distribution) (3-CD Box Set) ~ $9.98 on SALE