Tom Petty Let Me Up (I've Had Enough)
|You Save:||$1.01 (14% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
Products with a similar style:
Lynyrd Skynyrd All Time Greatest Hits (CD) $7.41
- Released: October 22, 2002
- Originally Released: 2002
- Label: MCA Special Products
Stereo Review - Recommended
- $1.29 on iTunes1.Jammin' Me
- $0.99 on iTunes2.Runaway Trains
- $0.99 on iTunes3.The Damage You've Done
- $0.99 on iTunes4.It'll All Work Out
- $0.99 on iTunes5.My Life / Your World
- $0.99 on iTunes6.Think About Me
- $0.99 on iTunes7.All Mixed Up
- $0.69 on iTunes8.A Self Made Man
- $0.69 on iTunes9.Ain't Love Strange
- $0.99 on iTunes10.How Many More Days
- $0.99 on iTunes11.Let Me Up (I've Had Enough)
Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes
Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers: Tom Petty (vocals, guitar); Mike Campbell (guitar); Benmont Tench (keyboards); Howie Epstein (bass); Stan Lynch (drums).
Recorded at Sound City & M.C Studios, Los Angeles, California.
Personnel: Tom Petty (vocals, guitar).
Audio Mixer: Mike Shipley.
Recording information: M.C. Studios, Los Angeles, CA; MC Studios, Los Angeles, CA; Sound City Studios, Los Angeles, CA; Sound City, Los Angeles, CA.
Unknown Contributor Roles: Howie Epstein; Stan Lynch ; Benmont Tench.
Arranger: Tom Petty.
LET ME UP was seen as Petty's attempt to step away from the elaborate neo-psychedelic artifice of the ambitious SOUTHERN ACCENTS and get to back to straight-ahead rock & roll, but in fact, it's probably just the record he happened to feel like making at the time. That said, rock & roll doesn't get more straight-ahead than the power-riffing non sequitirs of the visceral "Jammin' Me," co-written with Petty's fellow Wilbury Bob Dylan. There's a distinct folk-rock flavor to the ballad "It'll All Work Out," a mandolin-laced ode to a typical Petty girl (faded jeans, leather jacket, etc.) On "Runaway Trains" and "My Life/Your World" things take a decidedly '80s-sounding turn. Mike Campbell's guitar on the former is redolent of his "Boys of Summer" collaboration with Don Henley, and the latter is powered by percolating synths.
Tom PettyLive at the Olympic: The Last DJ and More [DVD] (2-CD)
Saturday Night Live - Lost & Found: SNL in the 80s (DVD)(9)
$4.98 on SALE
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 29 ratings.
Based on 29 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
The Best of the 1910 Fruitgum Company: Simon Says (CD)(17)
Oldies: Rock 'N' Roll Music Categories:
- The A-Bones Not Now! (CD) ~ $19.15
Bryan Adams (CD)
$12.35 Super Savings
$7.09 Super Savings
- Bryan Adams Reckless (CD) ~ $9.89
- Alan Price Savaloy Dip (CD) ~ $15.28