- Number of Discs: 2
- Released: March 14, 2006
- Originally Released: 2000
- Label: Collectables Records
Description by OLDIES.com:
This 2-CD box set from Percy Faith includes the albums Camelot, My Fair Lady - A Golden Classics Edition, Tara's Theme from "Gone with the Wind" and Jealousy.
Tracks on Disc 1:
- 2.I Wonder What The King Is Doing Tonight
- 3.The Simple Joys Of Maidenhood
- 5.Follow Me
- 6.The Lusty Month Of May
- 7.Then You May Take Me To The Fair
- 8.How To Handle A Woman
- 9.If Ever I Would Leave You
- 10.What Do The Simple Folks Do
- 11.I Loved You Once In Silence
- 13.With A Little Bit Of Luck
- 14.Wouldn't It Be Loverly
- 15.I'm An Ordinary Man
- 16.The Rain In Spain
- 17.I Could Have Danced All Night
- 18.Embassy Waltz
- 19.Ascot Gavotte
- 20.On The Street Where You Live
- 21.Show Me
- 22.I've Grown Accustomed To Her Face
- 23.Get Me To The Church On Time
Tracks on Disc 2:
- 1.Tara's Theme
- 2.Theme From "The Dark At The Top Of The Stairs"
- 3.Never On Sunday
- 7.Theme From "A Summer Place"
- 8.Theme From "The Apartment"
- 9.Mon Oncle
- 10.Tammy Tell Me True
- 11.Sons & Lovers
- 12.The Misfits
- 13.Jealousy (Jalousie)
- 15.More Than You Know
- 16.The Most Beautiful Girl In The World
- 17.Sophisticated Lady
- 18.Begin The Beguine
- 19.That Old Black Magic
- 20.Right As The Rain
- 21.Dancing On The Ceiling
- 22.Where Or When
- 23.I've Told Ever Little Star
4 LPs on 2 CDs: CAMELOT (1960)/MY FAIR LADY (1956)/TARA'S THEME FROM GONE WITH THE WIND (1961)/JEALOUSY (1960).
Also available on Collectables as two separate 2-for-1 CDs.
Liner Note Author: Mark Marymont.
THE LEGEND AT HIS BEST is a pair of CDs housed in a sturdy wooden box. However, for those who have no particular need for sturdy wooden boxes, both CDs, CAMELOT/MY FAIR LADY and TARA'S THEME/JEALOUSY, are available separately. Faith's instrumental arrangements of songs from the Lerner and Loewe musicals MY FAIR LADY and CAMELOT are two of his most popular albums, and this 78-minute CD combines the complete contents of both. TARA'S THEME and JEALOUSY, two later albums, are respectively a collection of movie themes (including the 1961 hit "Theme From A Summer Place," probably Faith's best-known song) and one of Faith's concept albums, this time of broodingly romantic love songs. Other highlights include an idiosyncratic reworking of the theme from the 1958 Jacques Tati film MON ONCLE.