Olivia Newton-John 20th Century Masters: The Millennium Collection
19 copies available
|CYBER WEEK SALE:||$3.99 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$2 (33% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- by Olivia Newton-John ~ Back to Basics ~ $8.84
- by Bachman-Turner Overdrive ~ The Best of 20th Century Masters / Millennium Collection ~ $3.99
- by Anne Murray ~ The Best...So Far ~ $9.45
- by Olivia Newton-John ~ Gold (2-CD) ~ $17.98
- by Soundtrack ~ Xanadu ~ $6.74
Products with a similar style:
- Released: February 5, 2002
- Originally Released: 2002
- Label: Hip-O Records
- 1.Let Me Be There - (with Olivia Newton-John)
- 2.I Honestly Love You - (with Olivia Newton-John)
- 3.Have You Never Been Mellow - (with Olivia Newton-John)
- 4.Please Mr. Please - (with Olivia Newton-John)
- 5.Hopelessly Devoted to You - (with Olivia Newton-John)
- 6.Little More Love, A - (with Olivia Newton-John)
- 7.Magic - (with Olivia Newton-John)
- 8.Suddenly - (with Cliff Richard / Olivia Newton-John)
- 9.Deeper Than the Night - (with Olivia Newton-John)
- 10.Physical - (with Olivia Newton-John)
- 11.Heart Attack - (with Olivia Newton-John)
- 12.Twist of Fate - (with John Travolta / Olivia Newton-John)
Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes
Personnel includes: Olivia Newton-John, Cliff Richard, John Travolta.
Includes liner notes by Robyn Flans.
Digitally remastered by Gavin Lurssen (The Mastering Lab, Hollywood, California).
Personnel: Cliff Richard, John Travolta (vocals).
Liner Note Author: Robyn Flans.
Photographers: Herb Ritts; Claude Mougin; Michelle Day.
Olivia Newton-John scored 15 Top Ten pop hits between 1973 and 1983; ten of them are included on this 12-track midline-priced best-of, along with a couple of Top 20 hits from the same period. Personal taste (perhaps Newton-John's own, since she served as executive producer) may have governed the choice of selections, but the Newton-John fan nevertheless is likely to be disappointed by the absence of four gold or platinum singles, among them the Grease duets with John Travolta, "You're the One That I Want" and "Summer Nights." The singer's development from a country-pop singer on songs like "Let Me Be There" to a dance diva on "Physical" is traced in nearly chronological order through her hits over a decade, so the album does provide a pr‚cis of her recording career. But fans are likely to want to plump for a more complete hits collection than this one. ~ William Ruhlmann
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 9 ratings.
Based on 9 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
The Best of the 1910 Fruitgum Company: Simon Says (CD)
Soundtracks Music Categories:
- 1789 Les Amants De La Bastille 1789: Les Amants de la Bastille (CD) ~ $17.07 CYBER WEEK
- Abraham Lass Play Me a Movie: Piano Music to Accompany Silent (CD) ~ $18.82 CYBER WEEK
- Tree Adams Reach Me (CD) ~ $10.79 CYBER WEEK
- Mark Adler Merchants of Doubt (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (CD) ~ $16.81 CYBER WEEK
- Adrian Johnston Becoming Jane (CD) ~ $9.18 CYBER WEEK
Top ranking titles in the Vocals genre:
- Bobby Vinton Mr. Lonely / Country Boy (CD) ~ 99¢ CYBER WEEK
- Various Artists Richard Rodgers' No Strings: An After Theatre Version (CD) ~ 99¢ CYBER WEEK
- Sylvia Syms Columbia Years (CD) ~ 99¢ CYBER WEEK
- Bing Crosby In Hollywood, Volume 1 (CD) ~ 99¢ CYBER WEEK
- Tony Bennett Good Life (CD) ~ 99¢ CYBER WEEK