- Rated: R
- Run Time: 1 hours, 52 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: April 1, 2003
- Originally Released: 1993
- Label: MGM (Video & DVD)
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Single Side - Dual Layer
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen - 1.85
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Aspect Ratio: Letterbox - 1.85
- Mono 1.0 - Spanish
- Stereo Surround - English
- Additional Release Material:
- Trailers: Original Theatrical Trailer
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Memorable Quotes and Dialog:
"I do my best in the boardroom and the bedroom."
- Claire Laurent (Cybill Shepherd)
USA Today - 03/26/1993
"...[A] robustly acted comedy....Bridges and Channing are extremely credible..."
When three married couples come together to plan a children's pageant they learn more about themselves, adulthood, marriage and what it takes to stay together. Together they face their regrets and count their blessings in this humorous look at commitment.
Three New York City couples befriend one another, despite class and age differences, at a small private school where one is employed and the rest send their children. The plot centers around the couples' attempts to stage a pageant on 1960's themes for the school, which eventually causes each couple to argue and reassess marriage.
Family Interaction |
- Former NYC mayor Ed Koch appears as himself in a cameo.
- Filmed in New York City and Toronto. Shooting began July 30, 1990. Filmed in Panavision with color by Film House and prints by DeLuxe.
- Released in the USA in March 1993.