- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 38 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: May 26, 2009
- Originally Released: 2002
- Label: Kultur Video
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Dolby Digital 2.0, DTS Surround 5.1, LPCM Stereo
- Additional Release Material:
- Documentary: The King's Choristers
- Interactive Features:
- Multiple Angles: Multi Angle Feature
Performers, Cast and Crew:
A compilation of favorite anthems performed by the Choir of King's College, conducted by Stephen Cleobury. Features Parry's "I Was Glad," Stanford's "Coronation Gloria," and many more.
Stephen Cleobury conducts the choir of King's College, Cambridge in this memorable recital of English Romantic choral music, exquisitely sung and superbly recorded in the college's famous chapel. Timed to coincide with the Jubilee celebrations of Queen Elizabeth II, this DVD presents a mouth-watering collection of favorite anthems. Appropriately, it includes some of the music sung at the Coronation service itself in 1953. It also features two sublime anthems by William Harris, the man who taught Princess Elizabeth the piano.