- Rated: R
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 1 hours, 40 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: December 26, 2001
- Originally Released: 1994
- Label: MGM (Video & DVD)
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Single Side - Dual Layer
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen - 2.35
- Aspect Ratio: Letterbox - 2.35
- Dolby Digital Stereo - English
- Dolby Digital Stereo - French
- Dolby Digital Stereo - Spanish
- Additional Release Material:
- Trailers: Original Theatrical Trailer
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Variety - 01/17/1994
"...The well-developed characters, with whom the audience feels an immediate, emphatic connection, are distinctly pungent, the way they were in noir thrillers of the 1940s..."
In this sumptious erotic thriller, a small town detective has a passionate affair with a stunning local woman. When her wealthy husband is brutally murdered, her lover is immediately suspected and he must stumble through a maze of deceit to find out the truth and clear his name.
A double indemnity thriller involving a small-town Florida detective who falls in love with a beautiful woman with an abusive, but wealthy husband she would like eliminated.
Theatrical Release |
- Copyright 1991 Orion Pictures Corporation.
- Shot in DeLuxe color on location in Florida, using Panavision equipment.
- Title design by Neal Thompson and title and optical effects by Cinema Research Corporation.
- The following songs are used in the film: "Well, Well, Well, Baby-La;" "Tell Me What I Want to Hear;" "Rack 'Em Up;" "Pink Lemonade;" and "Remember Slow Fox'"
- Additional cast: Tim Powell (Fraker).