- Screen Format: Widescreen
- Soundtrack Remastered in Dolby Digital 5.1
- Includes Theatrical Trailer
- Subtitles: English, French & Spanish
- Rated: R
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 1 hours, 55 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: June 8, 2004
- Originally Released: 1981
- Label: Warner Home Video
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.85
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Description by OLDIES.com:
He: Tarzan. She: Maureen O'Sullivan, Enid Markey, Brenda Joyce, Andie MacDowell, Jane March and others. But of all the actresses playing opposite the screen's many Tarzans, perhaps the most famously erotic was Bo Derek.
The star who was a 10 with Dudley Moore rates several tree notches higher in the reckoning of the Ape Man. he defends her against a beachcombing King of the Beasts, untangles her from a python's squeeze and takes on kidnapping primitives who have covered her with white body paint. The Englishwoman who comes to West Africa to find her father (Richard Harris) obviously finds more and l'amour. Romance is part of the adventure when Tarzan (Miles O'Keeffe) is the jungle beau and Bo's the jungle Jane.
A modernized "version" of the Burroughs classic. Bo Derek sizzles with off-beat sensuality as she cavorts with her appealingly shy and muscular ape man lover.