|Genres:||Action & Adventure Movies Comedy Movies Documentaries Drama Movies Easy Listening Kids & Family Movies Mystery & Thriller Movies Television Urban / Rap|
|Tags:||hard rock hair metal sleaze rock rock|
|Decades:||1980s 1990s 2000s|
|Links:||IMDb Official Homepage Wikipedia|
16 July 1952, Alexandria, Virginia, USA. Following the dissolution of the hugely successful Police in 1986, Copeland has kept his career going without ever overworking chart compilers. He began his career in the progressive group Curved Air (his long-time girlfriend and later wife Sonja Kristina was the singer), and then took up the mantle of Welsh artist Klark Kent, under whose guise he issued a 10-inch album, shaped as a K, and pressed on green vinyl. He was also widely rumoured to have been involved as the drummer in the UKs notorious Moors Murderers.
After the Police disbanded, Copeland immersed himself in television and film recording projects. He wrote, produced, and played most of the music for Francis Ford Coppolas movie Rumble Fish. Without an obvious reliance on percussion, Copelands score was hugely effective, though, like so many soundtracks, it failed to transfer to vinyl successfully....
- Stewart Copeland Action & Adventure Movies
- Stewart Copeland Comedy Movies
- Stewart Copeland Documentaries
- Stewart Copeland Drama Movies
- Stewart Copeland Easy Listening
- Stewart Copeland Kids & Family Movies
- Stewart Copeland Mystery & Thriller Movies
- Stewart Copeland Television
- Stewart Copeland Urban / Rap